Saturday, November 21, 2009

A new beggining

So in another 9 hours 51 minutes and 25 seconds I will be inducted into the Israeli Defense Forces, to the 1st Golani Brigade. This means first of all my blog posts will be lest frequent as I will only be getting out of the army every 2-3 weeks on average. Second it means I will not be able to talk about all my experiences, and may have to change details. I will tell you if I have to change details, worry not. For your easy listening here is Goalni's song.

2 comments:

  1. By now you've probably already enlisted, so HOOAH to you! I wish you much Hatzlocha in following your dreams, and I'm sure you'll succeed.

    Duty.Honor.Country & Integrity.Service.Excellence

    (feel free to add your new set ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. May Hashem be by your side and in your actions.

    ReplyDelete